- 50 Celsius (oC)
- Servo Motor
- 415 Volt (v)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Three Phase
- 1500 RPM
- Electric Start
- 1 Year
Backed with rich experience in this sphere, we are counted as one of the leading distributors of AC Servo Motors. This type of servo motors is widely appreciated by our esteemed clients due to its high performance tuning and suppression of machine resonance. Our offered AC Servo Motors are immensely used by system integrators and original equipment manufacturers. All these motors are broadly recommended among our clients as these motors are used to capture speed, torque and command references.
If you are seeking an ultimate servo solution for your automation requirements, then you must opt for SGDH Sigma II Amplifier. It can reach 110, 230 and 480 VAC input voltages as well as 30 watts to 55 KW. The AC SERVO MOTORS Sigma II amplifier can be set to control speed, torque, or position. An amplifier can be flexibly attached with network interface modules and single-axis controller. Based on serial encoder technology, SGDH Sigma II amplifier automatically recognizes Sigma II linear and rotary servomotors. The superior performance tuning and suppression of machine resonance can be achieved with advanced set of algorithms. For the setup and monitoring of AC servo system, there is a provision of a serial port and built-in keypad. There are two software: SigmaWin Plus software for capturing torque, speed, and command references and SigmaWin Plus Professional to execute FFT and machine simulations.
- Very compact, rugged and reliable
- From 0.023Nm rated torque to 95.5Nm rated torque
- Rated speeds 1000 to 3000 rpm
- Peak speeds from 2000 to 6000 rpm
- Low, Medium and High Inertia models
- IP 67 class
- 17 bit absolute / incremental encoders
- With fail-safe electromagnetic brakes
- CE and UL rated
- Power: The product is provided with 10 to 20 watts with 0.98 inches of flange size
- Speed (RPM): Maximum speed is 5000 revolutions per minute that is available with 24 vdc windings.
- Brand: L&T - SGMM Sigma Mini
- Machine Tools, Coil winding, Packaging machines, Labeling machines, Pharmaceutical machines, Printing machines, XY Tables, XYZ Gantries, Pick and Place Units, Laser marking and Cutting machines
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton Box.
- All India
703, Akik, Opposite Rajpath Club, SG Highway, Bodakdev Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918068090251