- 96* 96* 100 Millimeter (mm)
- 96x96 Inch
Dual Channel Controller can be either used for powering multiple Dew-Not strips from a single power source or exercising control over their power output. The new dual channel controller is DNC02, which is microprocessor-based. Two of the total four outputs are controlled by channel controls. Output from zero to hundred percent can be provided by controlling each channel. It can be set between medium to high for achieving best results. The DNC02 operates on 12 volts DC. The total amperage capacity for four outputs is 10 amps. The controller comes with cord (six cord) and is equipped with a cigarette lighter plug end. There is a 10 amp fuse in the plug. The RFI free controller features a UL 94V0 enclosure.
The new DNC02 has a two-stage low battery indicator:
- The power LED blinks and send low voltage warning, if the voltage drops to 11 volts.
- The power LED blinks quickly, if the voltage drops to 10.5 volts. It results in output turn off, preventing damage to battery packs.
- By the time voltage recovers to over 12 volts, it starts operating again
- It comes with Velcro for attachment, 66" power cord and 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Many OEM and Panel Builder of extrusion and plastic machinery choose this dual channel controller
- It is ideal for reducing panel size and expanding the control technique
- The Din rail installation type
- Compact in size 24 VDC Input
- 2 Channels Independent operating Digital Temperature / Process controller
- Multiple Inputs (RTD, Thermocouple)
- Communication Function ( RS-485) ASCII or MODBUS
- Quick Sampling (time: 250ms)
- PID Over-Shoot protection
- CT Input Standard
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton Box.
- All India
703, Akik, Opposite Rajpath Club, SG Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301444