- 230VAC Volt (v)
- For Lab Use
- White and Green
- ABS Plastic
In the chemical sector, Titrator is required for numerous analysis methods. In this the sample is generally reacted with reagent solution whose concentration is already known. Also, the result is determined directly from the volume of reacted reagent. This is considered as a simple and fast method of analyzing total acidity or alkalinity level. Due to the supreme characteristics, titrator is ideally meant for analysis of industrial chemical, food processing, fat, petroleum products, pharmaceutical drug, drinking water and plating industry. We are offering Titrator to our clients at cost effective prices.
- Optimum size
- Easy to read display
- Clear visibility
Automated Titrator is an analytical instrument used for the purpose of chemical analysis and quality control. The two most important laboratory instruments are Karl Fischer Titrators and Potentiometric Titrators. The compact design Spectra lab titrators are used to detect multiple equivalence points. The automatic Potentiometric Titrator is used for titration types, like Non-aqueous titrations, Complexometric titrations, Acid base titrations, Redox titrations, Precipitation titrations, Argentometric titrations, pH stat titrations, Enzymatic titrations, EDTA titrations, Diazotization titrations, TAN/TBN titrations, etc. It can also work as aforesaid titrators.
Applications Industry :
- Food and Beverage
- EDTA, TAN/TBN, Acid base, Argentometric, Non-aqueous, Redox, Precipitation, Complexometric, Enzymatic, etc.
- Blank, back titration, four modes, three methods, optional KF and pH stats, interchangeable carburetter, multiple result units, store 51 user methods, store three formula in Normality mode and ten in sample mode Normality transfer to sample mode, standard deviation, Linearity, storage of ten reports, Graphics
- Fiber body, protection against corrosion, powerful mechanism, versatile, advanced micro-controller, user friendly design, GLP Compliance, CFR 21 PART 11, Complaint IQ, OQ, PQ, Calibration, Traceability, Can be connected to PC, Display for result, Printer.
- Burette factor, start as well as stop criteria, Dilution factor, Titration Number, Date and Time, Instrument Serial Number, Organization Name, Vast data points, 11 end points, Statistics, Standard Deviation, Relative standard, Deviation, Linearity, ml/ time curve, reaction kinetics, "S" / Derivative Curve.
Standard Features :
- Imported burette assembly of 5ml, 10ml and 25 ml sizes with NIST traceability.
- Perform titrations, like pH STAT, Redox, Acid-Base, Complexometric, Non-aq, Precipitation, etc.
- Can store 50 methods.
- GLP compliant printed copy of results, data table, graphs, etc., with alphanumeric entries of sample name, name of titrant, identification number and date for report authentication.
- Results can be calculated automatically in several selectable units.
- Can be used as a simple pH meter, displaying only pH, mV and temperature values.
- Compatible to personal computer. It has a software and built in balance interface.
- Admin and user passwords can be setup. Protection against misuse or unwanted change.
- Complies with USP/BP/EP/JP/IP/ASTM standards.
- Titration mode can be promptly interchanged to Karl Fischer titration mode.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton Box.
- All India
703, Akik, Opposite Rajpath Club, SG Highway, Bodakdev Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918068090251