- Variable Speed Drives
- For Crane and Elevetor
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 415 Volt (V)
- .75 Kilowatt-hour ( KWH)
- 1 Year
With the support of our highly experienced & skilled workforce, we are renowned as one of the well equipped distributors of Varispeed G7 Variable Speed Drives. Our company has gained immense recognition in the industry for trading all type of speed drives. All the speed drives are highly reckoned in market due to their high torque control, low surge voltage and low electrical and acoustic noise. Our product is used to control the speed of the machinery.
Define variable speed drive :
- This is a equipment specifically designed to regulate rotational force/ torque output and speed of an electric motor.
Background and technology :
- In present scenario, motors are used everywhere, like in offices and industries. The systems, equipment or machinery which can be operated with this motor include:
- Sewage and irrigation pumps
- Milking machines
- Ski lifts
- Paper machines
- Power-plant fans
- Sawmill conveyors
- Hospital ventilation systems, etc.
Motors consume over 65 percent of industrial electrical energy. :
There is a valve in the motor that regulates the flow of fuel. And, a vane for controlling the airflow. While, the speed of motor remains static. These and other methods, like use of two-speed motor or on or off switch buttons for controlling, are inefficient. The speed of an electrical motor is changeable by controlling the power fed into the machine.
Drives and energy efficiency :
- Drive is designed in all sizes, from as little as a milk carton to as big as wardrobe. It is selected based on the size of motor or motors to be regulated.
- The variable speed drive is said to save enormous energy every year. Every year emission of carbon dioxide is immensely reduced. It us estimated that a drive with a 30kW motor that approximately runs 5,000 hours a year for controlling the air flow in a ventilation system, results in the saving of 76,500 kW hours of electricity in comparison to adjusting a damper to regulate the flow rate. 51,000kW hours/year saving in comparison to on or off fan modulation. 52,500kW hours saving in comparison to using a two-speed motor.
3 Level Control Technology For The LV Class
- Unique new 3-level PWM flux vector control method
- Constant or variable torque applications
- 0.4 KW to 300 KW power range
- Quick and easy installation
- Auto tuning - static or dynamic
- Field bus compatible
- Energy saving
0.4 KW to 300 KW
0.4 KW to 300 KW
V/f, Open Loop Vector, Close Loop Vector, Flux Vector
3-level PWM flux vector control method
380 VAC - 10% to 480 VAC +15%
All critical applications like - Liquid Metal Handling, Special Crane Software
40 Degree C
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton Box.
- All India
703, Akik, Opposite Rajpath Club, SG Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301444